Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Two uploaded





That's right, I uploaded two LO's at Two Peas today! It feels good to upload projects.

The top one is "Blessed". It is a picture of my Mom and Niece (no relation between the two) walking on a pier in MS. This was the first layout I ever used chipboard on! Can you believe it, I've had a lot of chipboard but was always too intimidated to use it. I layered several flowers to hopefully pull your eye into the photo a bit.
Journaling:
You are truly blessed. There are so many people in your life that truly care about and love you. I hope you always remember that.


Next up is "Quiet Moments". The pictures are from a very warm Jan. morning on the way to church. It features Basic Grey's granola line! I love that stuff, it's so pretty. I've been wanting to use a few more non traditional girl colors. And the black/grey faux woodgrain paper I think definitely fits the bill. This was the first time I have used paint. I've always been so scared of it because once it is on you aren't getting it off. I also inked some Queen & Co. felt.
Journaling:
In the quiet moments I often wonder what are you thinking? Are you pondering great questions of life? Or, are you wondering what the snack will be today. A quiet moment on the way to church one Jan. 2006

2 comments:

Cheryll said...

I love these! Great LO's!

Veriance said...

that is my favorite! so pretty!