Monday, January 12, 2009

Isn't He Pretty!


A fun LO of my Niece and another Niece's husband. I don't think anyone had told him that I take pictures of everything, haha. At least he knows now.

Journaling:
Your big cousin Clint didn't know what he was getting himself into, when he offered to let you test out your new make-up kit. Christmas 2005 aka the year of the broken finger.

And yes I realize that is a huge run-on sentence.

6 comments:

muirwoodsue said...

It's nice to have cousins like that. What a good sport he was. Great layout and TFS!

Anonymous said...

great layout!

Lorie said...

I love how you used the right side of the paper that you cut off under the left side!!

Lily said...

fun use of that die cut paper

Casii said...

Cute LO! Now his prettiness will go down in history!

Sherry said...

Awww How sweet! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I don't know why my uncle is so against it, I think it's cuz HE didn't think of it.