
The first is a nice simple layout. It is the first time I have used buttons on a layout. Other than that nothing really is new.
Journaling:
The easter bunny brought you sidewalk chalk that year in your basket. I guess he forgot we didn't have a concrete driveway and lived on a gravel road. You were determined to use your chalk anyways and remembered we had been doing some renovations. You promptly took a few of the cinder blocks and started using those. One way or another you were going to fulfill your duties as resident chalk artist.
The second is an interesting one. These photos were hard to scrap because of the ugly hotel bedspread. So, I decided to go with that and try to match the tackiness. I think the goal was meet. LOL This is my first time embossing and hand cutting anything, both were done to the title. Also my first time using my Dymo on a page. I couldn't figure out how to get the journaling in at first, then it hit me, ransom style.
Journaling:
While it was one of the worst comforters I had ever seen in a hotel. You didn't care, you had a big bed.
Hope you like them!
2 comments:
Love your layouts, TFS!
cute layouts!
Post a Comment