Friday, February 6, 2009

Some of my favorite blogs

I'm becoming quite the blog junkie! So, I thought I would share some of my favorites. Unfortunately I don't have all of my card blogs because at one point my computer wiped out all of my bookmarks. I was so depressed that day, lol.

They are in no particular order, just the way they are in my bookmarks. These aren't all of my bookmarked blogs these are just some of my favorites.

Finer Things in Life
Organizing Junkie
The Pioneer Woman
Smitten Kitchen
Bakerella
Chocolate & Zucchini
Joy the Baker
Everyday Me

I know there is only one scrapbooking blog in there. I can't find the really good ones. I don't have time to go around 2peas and pop in every blog I see. If you have a blog leave me a comment with a link! I would love to see it!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Love the LOs you have posted! TFS! :-)