
Yep, she is a funny one. Becca seems to think that anything makes for a good photo. Even laying on the couch posing with none other than a water bottle.
I've been going through a lot of older photos lately and I admit I'm ashamed at the number of photos we have of her lounging on the couch. I promise she does go outside and play! lol
I have to do something about the my photographs. I have been taking them out on my front porch so that the light wouldn't be harsh (It's covered). But it seems to really wash out the coloring. You can really tell in this LO, that's bright Fancy Pants paper but you can't tell.
3 comments:
Hi! This is Katie from Listmaker's Life. I found your link from my followers - THANKS!
This is a cute layout. Is it a traditional scrapbook page or is it made digitally? What are your favorite products to use? Do you ever visit the blog called "blueprint sketches"? That is a scrapping site I enjoy.
http://www.blueprintsketches.blogspot.com/
Hi! I normally don't get back to this blog as often as I like.
It is a traditional page. I much prefer paper to pixels. I really don't have a favorite product to use. I will say I tend to buy a lot of BasicGrey but that doesn't mean I use it, LOL!
I've never visited that site, thanks!
I love the LO and the papers. I wish I had more time to scrap!
Post a Comment