Thursday, August 12, 2010

My First Mojo Monday card

While looking for card sketches I came across Mojo Monday. I love the sketches and all of the great examples you find with each sketch.

This weeks sketch:


And my interpretation:

You'll notice that I didn't use ribbon, instead I dyed some string with Aqua Mist ink.

Supply List:
Patterned Paper: Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink Stampers Select White, Papertrey Ink Spring Moss
Stamps: Stampin' Up Friendship Blooms, Hero Arts Raindrop Background
Ink: Papertrey Ink Spring Moss, Papertrey Ink Aqua Mist, Distress Ink Black Soot
Punch: Ek Success Photo Label, Fiskars Apron Lace, Fiskars Scallop Sentiment
Die: Nestabilities Labels Four
Other: Clear Rhinestones, String, Quickutz Embossing Folder Vines

5 comments:

Anika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anika said...

Looks great! Love the colors you chose!

Keva said...

That's so cute! I really like your colors..

Nancy said...

Great card. The string looks perfect!

Jill said...

That's so cool how you dyed the string to match! Nice card!