Friday, July 23, 2010

Play

A new layout that is on the simple side of things. I've been loving the use of white space lately and this layout has plenty of it.

For my title I know I wanted to use an old Heidi Swapp stamp I've had for years, it's about time that stamp met some ink. I decided to emboss a piece of vellum for my title. 1, because I'm horrible at lining up images and getting good impressions. 2, because I like Nichol Magouirk's way of using vellum to help tone down a distracting background.


It just a nice little extra touch to me.

Cardstock, Bazzill Kraft, Bazzill White
Patternd Paper, October Afternoon 8x8 Fly a Kite
Stickers, October Afternoon Report Card, October Afternoon Weathervane
Punches, EK Success Photo Label, Making Memories Slot Punch, Fiskars Scallop Sentiment
Ink, Distress Ink Mustard Seed, Versamark
Embossing Powder, American Crafts Zing! Rouge
Other, Me and My Big Ideas Rhinestones, The Paper Studio brads,

1 comment:

Liz Michaud said...

Love the clean lines and graphic look of this!