Saturday, July 18, 2009

Another Cuttlebug Challenge card

Time for another challenge card.


This card features items cut from my Cricut using both the Graphically speaking cartridge (pink piece) and Base Camp (faux thickers).
I cut the pink piece using what looks like a semi-circle notebook page on graphically speaking. I then cut off the end and used my upper crest fiskars border punch. Then run it through my cuttlebug to emboss it using the textile folder.
Next I used base camp to cut 3 of each letter used. Adhered them together to create my faux thickers.
I then embossed the letters using Rangers silver embossing tinsel.
Add some ribbon around the middle, pop up the embossed pink piece, add some gems and you have a simple but elegant card.

Supply List
Carstock, Papertrey Ink White and Berry Sorbet
Ribbon, Hobby Lobby
Silver Embossing Powder, Ranger
Rhinestones, Kaiser Craft

Can I just say, I'm loving the Challenges over at the Cuttlebug Challenge blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another `gorgeous` card!!I love that CB Folder..TFS
Thahnks for joining in with the CB Chalenges:)

terrie
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/

Cassie said...

so prety! that pink on the white base - super!!! thanks for playing at CBC! sorry to be so late in getting by this week!