Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Dozen Roses

My DH came home tonight and surprised me with a dozen red roses, a heart shaped box of Dove truffle hearts (the best chocolate hands down), a Hershey Symphony bar (the second best chocolate), and a card. If I haven't said it before, I love that Man!
I surprised him with the same Dove truffle box (I told you we liked them) and a handmade card. I'll have to post a picture of the card soon. He informed me today that he wanted me to make his card. He loves the other cards that I made and this one he went on and on about. All because it had embossing on it. LOL He is a sweetheart.
Our big Valentines plan tonight consisted of going grocery shopping. That's right, grocery shopping. What can I say we were almost out of food.

No comments: